• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

RayDunzl

Grand Contributor
Central Scrutinizer
Then there's this earworm I can't get rid of today...

Katji

Major Contributor
There is that member here who lives in a forest somewhere in Ukraine...with a recording studio, sometimes posts field recordings made in the forest.
Can anyone think of the name / user name?
I searched for "field recording" forest, posts in last 3 months, but no luck. Looking at posts with keyword Ukraine probably no use - I know that his sig line refers only to the location/place, not the word Ukraine; originally i had to find it on google maps to know that it was in Ukraine.

Robin L

Master Contributor
More towards Folk than Pop. I was recording this group 30 years ago. Kitka is still performing. This is a Philip Koutev arrangement of a Bulgarian folk song from a concert last year:

OP
A

ADU

Major Contributor
There is that member here who lives in a forest somewhere in Ukraine...with a recording studio, sometimes posts field recordings made in the forest.
Can anyone think of the name / user name?
I searched for "field recording" forest, posts in last 3 months, but no luck. Looking at posts with keyword Ukraine probably no use - I know that his sig line refers only to the location/place, not the word Ukraine; originally i had to find it on google maps to know that it was in Ukraine.

I'm sorry, but I don't know. (?) Sounds interesting though.

Katji

Major Contributor
I'm sorry, but I don't know. (?) Sounds interesting though.
I continued searching for about 30-40 minutes... :confused: after the forum, forest and field recording, all browser history - 2 years, ukraine, gogle maps,...Ukraine recording studios (there are many - all in Kyiv)... very frustrating.
There is something in my browser history...I know that I went to his website / the recording studio...
I just hope his place is not somewhere on that side near to Russia/Belarus border, or he moved out quickly.

OP
A

ADU

Major Contributor
I continued searching for about 30-40 minutes... :confused: after the forum, forest and field recording, all browser history - 2 years, ukraine, gogle maps,...Ukraine recording studios (there are many - all in Kyiv)... very frustrating.
There is something in my browser history...I know that I went to his website / the recording studio...
I just hope his place is not somewhere on that side near to Russia/Belarus border, or he moved out quickly.

My heart breaks for what is happening there. Such a beautiful place and beautiful people. They do not deserve this. It is senseless.

Last edited:
Top Bottom