• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

AI and Future of Music Production

Karmacoma

Forum Donor
This quote doesn't sum up my thoughts well (it's my bad). I've watched your video. Just like everything I've heard that's AI generated it's just really not engaging (euphemism for garbage).

Ai will have a very hard time exiting the '' uncanny valley '' and even when it will, it'll just be a very fast copyist <---- (that's more of a quote that sums up my message).

voodooless

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
This quote doesn't sum up my thoughts well (it's my bad). I've watched your video. Just like everything I've heard that's AI generated it's just really not engaging (euphemism for garbage).

Ai will have a very hard time exiting the '' uncanny valley '' and even when it will, it'll just be a very fast copyist <---- (that's more of a quote that sums up my message).
Sure, it’s may not be there yet, but it’s really close, and given that it came basically came out of nowhere and moving really fast, it’s just a matter of time.

By this time next year, probably every new song will have some AI element, and you won’t know…

Karmacoma

Forum Donor
Sure, it’s may not be there yet, but it’s really close, and given that it came basically came out of nowhere and moving really fast, it’s just a matter of time.

By this time next year, probably every new song will have some AI element, and you won’t know…
Yes you're right, there'll be AI elements curated by a human brain. As i said AI is a powerfull tool, but very far from what i was sold, i think i won't be happy with it until it's renamed .

voodooless

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Yes you're right, there'll be AI elements curated by a human brain. As i said AI is a powerfull tool, but very far from what i was sold, i think i won't be happy with it until it's renamed .
It’s also called an Intelligence Quotient (IQ) regardless of its value ;)

mhardy6647

Grand Contributor
I think I want to hear something like Tom Waits singing Nessun Dorma. That'd be awesome.

EERecordist

AES_AiMusician_Conference_1200x675_3.png.webp

Top Bottom