• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Poll: Where are you guys from?

Where are you from/located?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
VintageFlanker

VintageFlanker

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
1000025227.png

Europe is now a majority.

Sal1950

Grand Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor
Heaven :p

Philbo King

Addicted to Fun and Learning
I'm in the midwest USA in the state of Iowa (one of very few places where global warming is seen as an improvement).

OP
VintageFlanker

VintageFlanker

Major Contributor
Forum Donor

Snarfie

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Just outside Oslo, Norway.
Off topic but how do you Heath your home. Community heathing. Heath pump in combination with central heathing, airco with clever inverter technology.

mags65

Forum Donor
Off topic but how do you Heath your home. Community heathing. Heath pump in combination with central heathing, airco with clever inverter technology.
Combo of in-floor heating cables and panel ovens on ground floor, and panel ovens on first floor. Well insulated house built in 2000 just after new building regulations came into power means that I can make do with 3x2000w for entire first floor of 100sqm. Norway has cheap-ish electricity from hydropower, so reasonably economical way of heating. And a woodburning fireplace that is great when a bit chilly, like later today when it`s supposed to be -9° :D

Snarfie

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Combo of in-floor heating cables and panel ovens on ground floor, and panel ovens on first floor. Well insulated house built in 2000 just after new building regulations came into power means that I can make do with 3x2000w for entire first floor of 100sqm. Norway has cheap-ish electricity from hydropower, so reasonably economical way of heating. And a woodburning fireplace that is great when a bit chilly, like later today when it`s supposed to be -9° :D
In Holland we just abolish our own gas reserves because of earthquakes. Did bought a Daikin airco with clever inverter Technolgy heats efficiently (november 20 degrees less than 4 kwh a day) my down stairs living floor & open kitchen 110 Kubic meters. . Reasonable isolated house modest climate an 1400 kwh left over (because of Saldering/netting rule) from my solar panels so a airco with a COP 5 a 6 was a no brainer for heathing.

Current outside temp is 8 degrees COP around 6

Ps: airco is of now

Screenshot_2023-11-26-12-17-28-965_com.daikineurope.online.controller.jpg

Last edited:

thehague

Nieuwendijk, small village in Holland. Lived most of my life in The Hague (hence the nick).

Snarfie

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Nieuwendijk, small village in Holland. Lived most of my life in The Hague (hence the nick).
Live nearby Heemstede more or less sea climate temperature seldome beneath 0 degrees during day time maby 10 days a year max.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom