• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Please, recommend headphones for listening to music with ENJOYMENT.

Human Bass

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Okay, you convinced me to order it because I found a free return option for it on Aliexpress. I'm looking forward to the "Small money for a big sound" experience.
Good luck, and it would be easy to resell given the low price

I like 560S better when both EQ'ed. Better spatial qualities. Without EQ, 560S sounds harsh to a group of people, so probably HD650 would be be the better pick in my opinion.
Can you link me to any eq presets of 560s? I don’t particularly like oratory’s one coz it sounds too blunted, I just want a slight bass boost and lower upper mids a bit without losing the vocal clarity

IAtaman

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Can you link me to any eq presets of 560s? I don’t particularly like oratory’s one coz it sounds too blunted, I just want a slight bass boost and lower upper mids a bit without losing the vocal clarity
This is what I use based on measurements on my own head with in-ear mics, treble matched to that of HD600. 200Hz is me being pedantic and can be ignored.

Preamp: -2dB dB
Filter 1: ON HSC Fc 70 Hz Gain 2 dB Q 0.7
Filter 2: ON PK Fc 200 Hz Gain -0.5 dB Q 1.4
Filter 3: ON PK Fc 2500 Hz Gain -3 dB Q 2.5
Filter 4: ON PK Fc 4600 Hz Gain -4 dB Q 3

johny_2000

Okay, you convinced me to order it because I found a free return option for it on Aliexpress. I'm looking forward to the "Small money for a big sound" experience.
The seller canceled the order because it was out of stock. Big sound is not available for small money. :).

This is what I use based on measurements on my own head with in-ear mics, treble matched to that of HD600. 200Hz is me being pedantic and can be ignored.
Does this look right?

Attachments

• EQ.JPG
    EQ.JPG
    165.2 KB · Views: 24

Peterinvan

I find that I put on my Meze 109 Pro phones more often than others in my collection. Very comfortable, great for detailed listening to most genres. Especially acoustic instruments. No EQ required. No fatigue factor.

I use the FiiO K7 desktop DAC/amp

Top Bottom