• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

One of the Most Prestigious Highend Audio in Utah announces fully active speaker Line!!

daftcombo

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I've been sent a prototype of those active speakers last month and got them in the living room on my main system at the moment.
Used with a Topping D10 for USB to digital out, and after some adjustment (they come with a kind of "Dirac Live" but intended to be used in near-field in order to preserve the room's natural response. I have to say that it is the best speakers I've ever heard in terms of spatialization, bass clarity, smoothness in treble department and lush transients. I have been lucky enough in the past years to test several 300.000$ - 400.000$ systems in auditorium, but have to admit that these new babies are A LOT better in every way.

They should be on sale in June for around 250$ each, including shipping and a box of donuts.

stevenswall

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Was that supposed to link to Wilson Audio? Zu Audio? Tekton? (Curious who was having fun poked at them.)

Last edited:

Oukkidoukki

Addicted to Fun and Learning
What the hell is this....is this some kind of april fools joke?

Head_Unit

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
The other high end makers are trying to suppress my speaker, by redirecting the link to what appears to be an April Fool's joke. Fie on them! Send me the $250 (wire transfer to account 123WZYZ, care of Old Pink, 1st Nutt bank of Chalfont) and I will send you perfect sound forever!

Top Bottom