• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

OCD Hi-Fi Guy Youtube channel

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Pearljam5000

Pearljam5000

Master Contributor
First, what do you think of him?
Otherwise odd way to ask, and an odd thing you ask for.
Lol what's weird about asking what do you think about a Youtube audiophile channel ?

Last edited:

napfkuchen

Vibration sinks and anti-airborne-thingys (12min30s) are now on my shopping list, reminds me of this:

OP
Pearljam5000

Pearljam5000

Master Contributor
I call it throwing over the fence.

Try asking your friends, or random people, "what do you think of this?"
As opposed to, "hey, I have something interesting and thought-provoking to share."
OK
That's your opinion :)

D

Deleted member 21219

OK
That's your opinion :)

You have almost 5,000 posts. You've been here since 2020 so you're not a noob who has no idea what this site represents. Can you discern the difference between information and misinformation, or between what is well-founded and what is b.s.?

Why post a clickbait link to this guy? The real-world effect of doing so is to promote his videos and promote his views. That undermines the objectives of this site ... use of tests and measurements based on proven scientific principles in search of information that is verifiable.

Jim

Last edited by a moderator:

kongkong

An easy way to prove an audiophile's sound is really good is he suggest his in-room graph such as RT, Decay and FR.
Furthermore, if his equipments have detail measurement papers, it will be perfect.

OP
Pearljam5000

Pearljam5000

Master Contributor
You have almost 5,000 posts. You've been here since 2020. Can you discern the difference between information and misinformation, or between what is well-founded and what is b.s.?

Why post a clickbait link to this guy? The real-world effect of doing so is to promote his videos and promote his views. That undermines the objectives of this site ... use of tests and measurements based on proven scientific principles in search of information that is verifiable.

Jim
I have no idea how you came to these conclusions from a simple question .
It's all your assumptions, it's got nothing to do with me.

tmtomh

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I have no idea how you came to these conclusions from a simple question .
It's all your assumptions, it's got nothing to do with me.

Here's a good start: what equipment do you own? Not asking for the purpose of judging your choices, just genuinely curious to know what system and gear you use.

Thanks!

Reactions: MAB
OP
Pearljam5000

Pearljam5000

Master Contributor
No.
And this isn't an opinion:

The second method requires you think first.
You could just answer the question instead of criticizing my oh simple question again and again .
I got the point.
I don't see any negative in asking people random or not , "hey what do you think about this"? as a beginning of a discussion about any topic on the planet .

MAB

Major Contributor
Lol
Ok yes
My purpose in this whole thread Is to promote someone on YouTube I don't even know.
You got me.
I guess you don't know how it works. This is how YouTube (and other platforms) get money, and how they spread misinformation and nonsense that they are famous for spreading. It's called click-bait. You bring it to ASR's ad-free platform with mindless posts like this. Please just stop, or if you do post a video, try curating first and increase the signal to noise. Like: watch it and find something interesting, and post an actual question, rather than another endless internet click-bait fest!

fpitas

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Whooooaaa, a crackpot on YouTube. Thanks for pointing this out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom