• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Not a big fan of how headphones feel

ReaderZ

Addicted to Fun and Learning
I have Sennheiser HD598 which are considered to be one of the most comfortable over ear headphones.
Absolutely not. I have it, also have HD650, PC360, PC38x and HD 800s, just of these 5 headphone of sames brand, the 598 is LEAST comfortable of them all. Only thing good about it is weight.

Phoney

I have the same problem. I had the HD800 recently, and that one was the only headphone I've tried which I feel is comfortable enough for me. Arya aswell, but it's a bit tight. I ended up selling both because they are a bit expensive considering that I prefer the comfort of speakers, but I just wish that there were more cheap and comfortable headphones to choose from. My ears are pretty large, and I hate when they touch the pads. It happens with nearly any headphone except stuff like the oval shaped hifimans and the HD800s..

Top Bottom