• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

New Topping PA5 MKII in the works

6E5FBB14-6DD8-4CCA-B548-E4F6A1264F30.png
I asked a question about a comment where they had posted on Reddit. They are extending warranties of existing and a mkii is in the works.

Bleib

Major Contributor
Hopefully with a remote and all

ampguy

Forum Donor
Hopefully with a remote and all
I think the PA line is more power amp w knob than the other products that have displays and addl settings, so not sure this needs a remote as more likely to be used with a preamp or at least variable DAC, just guessing though

AdamG

Don’t let others steal your joy and happiness.
Forum Donor

Bleib

Major Contributor
I think the PA line is more power amp w knob than the other products that have displays and addl settings, so not sure this needs a remote as more likely to be used with a preamp or at least variable DAC, just guessing though
I think the TP amp just tested gives a hint, the performance is similar in the first place. With II no need for people to worry about it being or looking pro either.

dfuller

Major Contributor
Good grief. Maybe if they stopped and, I don't know, did some testing before releasing, we wouldn't need a mk2 version after barely over a year.

Last edited: