• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Negative gravity sound particles

pozz

Слава Україні
Forum Donor
Editor
Music makes you fly.

Snarfie

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Excelent video with simple simulations which try to explain the holographic univers. Do know gerard t hoofd already caclucated that our own black hole located at the center of our galaxy it's event horizon has enough space/2d information consisting all matter ha ha rather projections of all matter in our galaxy like you and me. Another out come from his latest calculations is that the so called strings probably have pre quatum conditions whatever that means. So conditions other than Quantum entanglement. Lots of sceince labs like LHC, Fermilab are despretly trying to reveal the string. For now all atemps fail because strings don't exist or our detection methods or machines are for now not capable sensitive to measure anyting on the planck scale.

Last edited:

DonH56

Master Contributor
Technical Expert
Forum Donor
Music makes you fly.

1561144839384.png

Snarfie

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Mind boggling to think that quantum information is stored on the surface area of a given volume rather than within the volume itself
This quatum information (strings) is theorised that they are 2 dimensional. So basicly matter as we know it is at the planck level 2 dimensional not solid (3 dimensional) as we precieve it. If true from a philosophic point of view that would be also mind boggeling regarding our excistenc. Space and time could be none excistent. We live in scenario's probably sourced by our own galaxy blackhole event horizon. Ha ha an if strings don't exist you can throw it al back in the binn. Back to drinking again i guess ,;)

Last edited:

Audioagnostic

When I read this first I hoped that it meant I would not need cable lifters anymore...

In all seriousness, this is a better article explaining the phenomenon. It is a theory at this moment but will probably be tested. What I understand is that the propagation of sound is accompanied by mass travel.
A phonon seems to be a quantification of a sound wave that I do not understand. However, it is not my field at all so perhaps a physicist can shed more light on this phenomenon, that is undoubtedly of no importance whatsoever for music reproduction.

https://physics.aps.org/articles/v12/23

Snarfie

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
When I read this first I hoped that it meant I would not need cable lifters anymore...

In all seriousness, this is a better article explaining the phenomenon. It is a theory at this moment but will probably be tested. What I understand is that the propagation of sound is accompanied by mass travel.
A phonon seems to be a quantification of a sound wave that I do not understand. However, it is not my field at all so perhaps a physicist can shed more light on this phenomenon, that is undoubtedly of no importance whatsoever for music reproduction.

https://physics.aps.org/articles/v12/23
For our daily listning to sound it is interesting to know that a Phonon interact with gravity but anti wise instead what we as solid mass experience. So basicly sound from a speaker directed too you rises if it get nearer to you they persum. Can't wait for marketing people telling use they use the effect "our antigravity tweeter with phonon exeleration"

Last edited:

tomtoo

Major Contributor
When light travels in a medium, light still travels through space at the speed of light until it encounters a molecule and the photon energy is absorbed and then re-emitted into the space in between molecules, which then travels at the speed of light in free space until absorbed by the next molecule. The apparent slowing of light in medium is because of the extra time spent in interacting with the molecules in the medium.

Sry that iam a little late. ;)
But no that absorb,emit explanation is not right.

In that video it's well explained. It's a EM wave phanomen and has nothing to do with absobtion and reemiting.

jfetter

Forum Donor
If derived from special relativity, its bogus and real depending on the observer.

Top Bottom