• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

March P452 eta

murraycamp

Forum Donor
Just seeing if @March Audio has an estimate on when the stereo Purifi module amp will be available, and an estimated price.

Thanks!

March Audio

Master Contributor
Audio Company
The order for the cases is going in this week so about another 4 weeks. Price is not finalised yet but I will update very soon.

This one will have a change of case format as we need extra space and to match the forthcoming pre amp. I will try and post a 3d model later.

Cheers

Alan

Last edited:
OP
M

murraycamp

Forum Donor
Thanks Alan. Very much appreciated. Will you be accepting pre-orders?

deafenears

Forum Donor
Is that with two Purifi 1ET400A modules? Or is Purifi releasing a stereo module?

March Audio

Master Contributor
Audio Company
P452_Enclosure_2020-Jul-18_06-24-58AM-000_CustomizedView10062600519_png.png
P452_Enclosure_2020-Jul-18_06-34-02AM-000_CustomizedView2115202578.png

So very similar to the earlier designs but width is now the largest dimension. Required to fit the 2 Purifi modules but also to match the forthcoming pre-amp which also requires the width for input/output socketry on the rear panel.

Last edited:

Neale

.... the forthcoming pre-amp which also requires the width for input/output socketry on the rear panel.

just found this thread that answers the question that I asked via PM.

But 'forthcoming pre-amp'?? Please tell us more. DAC, plus some analog inputs? That would be v useful; and even super-useful if it included Bluetooth receiver

Neale

'forthcoming pre-amp' ...

Alan .. can we punters suggest what features we want, or are you past that phase?

Phono or not? AES or not? Bluetooth or not? Extra analogs (a must). Balanced outs (a must). 'Pre-amp' of course means volume control and a remote.

JustJones

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I've always liked a stereo option will it have two power supplies? Like two monoblocks in one chassis? I've been looking at the 451 monoblocks do you expect the 452 to have any advantage/improvements over 451 other than the single chassis?

Phorize

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Re: pre amp

Are we nearly there yet? Are we nearly there yet? Are we nearly there yet? :D

D

Deleted member 23424

Seeing as the other thread has since been closed down for some reason I thought I'd let anyone interested in a P452 (or any other March Audio amp) know that we're currently looking at a 6 week lead time on their units.

"lead time is 2 to 3 weeks but that's getting shorter now that we're catching up"

I ordered one on 2nd November, following the above info from Alan. Therefore expecting shipment by the 23rd at the very latest. Have just been informed (after 3 days of incommunicado silence and unanswered email ) that it now won't be shipped until into December (then add shipping time from Oz)

A very disappointing post order change of events. I certainly wouldn't have ordered had this been made clear at the point of order rather than the entirely inaccurate sub 3 weeks line.

Oh well. I'll just have to wait I guess. But thought it wise to let others know.

Top Bottom