• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required as is 20 years of participation in forums (not all true). Come here to have fun, be ready to be teased and not take online life too seriously. We now measure and review equipment for free! Click here for details.

March Audio 701s at Purité Audio

Purité Audio

Major Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
March Audio’s new P701 monoblocs, based on the NCore 1200 modules are now available from Purité Audio.

Keith

Last edited:

Purité Audio

Major Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
The March Audio P701 ( Ncore 1200) monos have arrived, pricing is exactly the same as the March site, we also have the Mola Mola, ‘Kalugas’ for comparison.
Keith

Purité Audio

Major Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Purité Audio have in stock the entire March Audio range, all of their Hypex Ncore based amplifiers including the new P701 monoblocs ( Ncore 1200) and the Dac 1 based on the Khadas board.
https://www.puriteaudio.co.uk/march
Keith

Purité Audio

Major Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
May I take the fifth, I will say that I highly recommend Alan’s designs.
Keith

Careful how this gets answered as both of these amps have not been measured. If the 701 measures better there would be no way to say it sounds worse. Remember where you are ?

Also I am new here but even I know better then to ask that kind of question.

ahofer

Patreon Donor
Careful how this gets answered as both of these amps have not been measured. If the 701 measures better there would be no way to say it sounds worse.
But any news on PRaT? What about slam and musicality? Do you have some additional unquantifiable "adjectives" to put in scare quotes?