• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

How can I improve my entertainment sanctum?

Blumlein 88

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Put the bed headboard where the desk is. Put the TV, and speakers on the wall where the bed headboard is now. You will have more space to work with on the new wall and can go for an even bigger TV. Maybe 60 or 65 inches.

CDMC

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
A big throw rug and a comforter will help the sound, as well as keep you warm on cold nights.

OP
Pancreas

Pancreas

Put the bed headboard where the desk is. Put the TV, and speakers on the wall where the bed headboard is now. You will have more space to work with on the new wall and can go for an even bigger TV. Maybe 60 or 65 inches.

I tried that in the past and it looks awful

Snoopy

Major Contributor
I tried that in the past and it looks awful
Wrong TV or source. I'm sitting 2 metres in front of a 65" oled and honestly I wouldn't mind if it was 83"

Moving Ur furniture around is the best solution. And a nice rug and paint on the walls wouldn't hurt.

Last edited:
Top Bottom