• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

High-quality wireless in-ears? Noise cancelling a plus!

Blake Klondike

Forum Donor
Not sure if this exact question has been covered, but I am looking for a genuinely hi-fi pair of wireless earbuds. Do they exist? Do any of the also offer noise-cancellation? Thanks so much!

IAtaman

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Only a few dozen times - but worry not, audiophiles have been tirelessly talking about the same things for the last three decades so a few dozen repetitions is nothing.

I don't know what is your definition of hi-fi is, but if you are looking for sth like a Harman tuned TWS, Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro are good. I think they come with ANC as well.

Here is a recent topic discussing the same.

OP
B

Blake Klondike

Forum Donor
Only a few dozen times - but worry not, audiophiles have been tirelessly talking about the same things for the last three decades so a few dozen repetitions is nothing.

I don't know what is your definition of hi-fi is, but if you are looking for sth like a Harman tuned TWS, Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro are good. I think they come with ANC as well.

Here is a recent topic discussing the same.

Ha-- thanks! I looked but I didn't see that! Do you feel like there would be any synergy between the samsung galaxy buds and a samsung galaxy phone? btw, who's your profile picture?

ErVikingo

I use Sony WF1000 XM4 ANC. They sound pretty good and the app and eq are friendly. They fit comfortably in my ears.

IAtaman

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Ha-- thanks! I looked but I didn't see that! Do you feel like there would be any synergy between the samsung galaxy buds and a samsung galaxy phone?
Definitely - manufacturers go out of their way to make sure there is extra synergy if you exclusively use their brand of products.

btw, who's your profile picture?
Fancy any guesses?

CrustyToad

Forum Donor

Check this out as well

nerdemoji

moondrop space travel is like 25 dollars and has a really good frequency response and it has anc too.

sharock

I would also recommend the Galaxy Buds2 Pro.

I have Truthear Zero Blue and Hexa. Out and about or on public transport it doesn't matter how good these sound as their passive isolation isn't enough compared to what ANC gives.

Shat_thyself

Galaxy buds 2 pro also. They can come loose when running, otherwise working great with an Apple phone or bt via pc.

nerdemoji

Not unique to this one, but maybe the shallow style fit should be a mentioned as a caveat.
Yeah I mentioned it because it is cheap and packs in a lot of features, whereas many other ones are more expensive

kysa

moondrop space travel is like 25 dollars and has a really good frequency response and it has anc too.

Moondrop Space Travel is by far the most uncomfortable TWS i ever bought. Oh, and MST`s eartips are 0 shaped, so good luck finding any replacement for better seal. But the thing that frustrates me the most is the Moondrop Link app, which is literally a spyware. I encourage everyone to read moondrop`s privacy policy and to sniff network traffic via mitmproxy/burpsuite.

Top Bottom