• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Help! Neumann KH120 or Kali IN-8 2nd Wave?

ADoIDo

This is the kind of objectivity I browse ASR for! :D
Some of these guys are in literally every thread, prompting the same speakers. I'm not even a regular and it's quite obvious to me. You'd think a website like this would weed out these individuals but apparently they're free to be a paid promoter.

I've stumbled upon this thread from a generic kali vs neumann search of google. How the hell am I supposed to know what's overkill or not in an untreated livingroom.

Pearljam5000

Master Contributor
Some of these guys are in literally every thread, prompting the same speakers. I'm not even a regular and it's quite obvious to me. You'd think a website like this would weed out these individuals but apparently they're free to be a paid promoter.

I've stumbled upon this thread from a generic kali vs neumann search of google. How the hell am I supposed to know what's overkill or not in an untreated livingroom.
Lol
Just listen to Lower end stuff and higher end stuff no matter the brand and you'll hear the difference
Is that good enough of promotion ?

Top Bottom