• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Genelec SAM system wireless volume control

Ecksbocks

I hade this remote, but it was glitchy, had problem pairing it. I send it back but suspect that it was the battery connection. I would say that 910B is the worse product Genelec has come up with.

The thing is, I really need that remote so I will probably give it another shot.

Is there RF remotes that can learn?

Cheers

XpanD

Forum Donor
I had the same issue when I got mine, but after trying to pair a few times and then forcing an update on the GLM hub (click icon in UI, then click the little update/up-to-date button) a final pairing attempt made it work.

Reception is absolutely awful, though -- the thing absolutely requires line of sight. I'm currently 1.5m away, but if there's even one object in the way it just refuses to work. (or bounces inputs, which is fun when I'm trying to shut off my speakers -- they keep turning back on immediately!)

Awful product.

zym1010

Forum Donor
I had the same issue when I got mine, but after trying to pair a few times and then forcing an update on the GLM hub (click icon in UI, then click the little update/up-to-date button) a final pairing attempt made it work.

Reception is absolutely awful, though -- the thing absolutely requires line of sight. I'm currently 1.5m away, but if there's even one object in the way it just refuses to work. (or bounces inputs, which is fun when I'm trying to shut off my speakers -- they keep turning back on immediately!)

Awful product.
I find it very finicky. sometimes I find taking out the battery and putting it back again also helps.

Top Bottom