• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

SOLD: Genelec 8330A speakers in white with GLM 2.0 kit (US only)

EchoChamber

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
SOLD

Selling a pair of Genelec SAM 8330A 2-way powered monitors in white. Including the GLM 2.0 kit for room calibration. These speakers accept either analog or digital balanced sources.

The GLM kit also allows you to use a remote or volume knob from Genelec (not included). Or control the volume from your computer through the GLM app for an optimal digital setup.

Light home use in a non smoking environment. They are in excellent condition. Bought new in January 2021.

They work well as either near or mid fields. I had them as my home office system. Great fidelity!

Specs can be found here:

And Amir’s review here:

Light domestic use in a non smoking environment. They are in excellent condition. I’ll post photos soon… Bought new in January 2021.

SOLD
Asking $1,650 plus shipping in the US.
(this system sells for $2,252 at B&H before taxes)

I’m also selling a Topping U90 USB bridge (in black) I used to convert digital signals from computer to AES/EBU.

Includes original boxes, power cables, network cables and I can include balanced digital and/or analog cables if needed.

Local pickup available in Northern NJ, Montclair area.

IMG_4999.jpeg
IMG_4994.jpeg
IMG_4987.jpeg
IMG_4985.jpeg
IMG_4978.jpeg
IMG_4971.jpeg

Last edited:
Top Bottom