• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

FS: Loxjie P20 Hybrid tube amp with GE 5670 Tubes

Cosaab

Forum Donor
Up for sale is my Loxjie P20 Balanced headphone amp. I upgraded the factory tubes to a "matched" pair of GE 5670w tubes. I will also include the factory tubes in a box as well. It may not measure as well as a Topping A90D, but it sure is fun to listen to! I do not have the original box, so the tubes will be removed and placed separately in the box it will ship in.

I used this frequently, but have since slimmed down to a combo Amp/Dac to cut down on desk space taken up. It, to my ears, has a remarkably black background. I know tubes or hybrids are not the favorite of ASR, but if you are looking for a cheap way to hear the "tube sound" without the hassle of a full tube setup, I cannot think of a better device for the price.

Asking $75 shipped from 04401 (ME) or $65 Local pickup.

Attachments

• IMG_0340 (Large).jpg
    IMG_0340 (Large).jpg
    206.4 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_0342 (Large).jpg
    IMG_0342 (Large).jpg
    210.7 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
OP
Cosaab

Cosaab

Forum Donor
Can do! I’ll send it once I get home from work today.

Top Bottom