• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Factory tour videos

eddantes

Addicted to Fun and Learning
I really enjoy these factory tour videos, and I thought someone here might too. Here's Eminence factory tour.

Certainly more "factory" than artisan (and obviously less fancy-pants than that B&W video I saw here recently), but very interesting and well done!

Enjoy.

Also - please post links to other "audio" factory tours. They are lots of fun!

OP
eddantes

eddantes

Ooof - that Accuphase room with the B&Ws certainly looks rather "live" ....

MDAguy

Forum Donor
OP
eddantes

eddantes

Hmmm... on second look - there are bass traps and a carpet - so perhaps an over-reaction

1608315336409.png

OP
eddantes

eddantes

OP
eddantes

eddantes

en français et très intéressant

Tks

Major Contributor
Certainly more "factory" than artisan (and obviously less fancy-pants than that B&W video I saw here recently), but very interesting and well done!

Being an OEM provider, I expect nothing else. Imagine any of those brands, if they had to contend with the sort of nonsense Grado pulls for example..

Making a speaker destined for example a professional industry, and telling your customers "don't worry about measurements, we use something better, our own ears, so forget about exact distortion, and frequency response guidelines you sent us, we'll tell you what's really good".

OP
eddantes

eddantes

Here's an interesting JTR Speaker Factory tour

Racheski

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Sennheiser Tour by Linus. It's interesting that they customize the stations for each worker assembling headphones to maximize efficiency.

OP
eddantes

eddantes

Here's a tour of Axiom speakers. A bit messy aint it? Love the anechoic chamber and the 100ft tower though :)

Top Bottom