• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Eversolo @ Purité Audio London

OP
Purité Audio

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
Menu is really straightforward although it does take three pushes of the encoder to change VU meters,

Keith

OP
Purité Audio

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
VU meter number 1 is my favourite,

Keith

HoweSound

Curious about the software. Since I use Volumio right now (buggy as hell: I refuse the updates now because it crashed every second time I installed recommended updates) I would appreciate a stable and responsive alternative. Looking forward to your evaluation and, of course, a review on ASR :)
Also using Volumio and unhappy with registration and update process. I ordered this unit. The vendor advised it may not ship until June. Waiting impatiently for what I hope will be a game changer.

OP
Purité Audio

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
The MSRP of the Eversolo Z-8 is £600 inc vat and postage!
Keith

OP
Purité Audio

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
I agree it is physically extremely well put together, competition is incredibly tough though, see A’s review of the new Topping with spectrogram.
I suppose a Eversolo ‘adi’ at half the price of RME’s would be more or less perfect.
Keith

OP
Purité Audio

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
There is now an ‘Eversolo’ page on the Purité Audio site , it won’t tell you anything you didn’t know already except perhaps the U.K. prices
£758 inc for the DMP A-6
£610 for the Dac Z-8 both including vat and shipping.

Keith

Fontie

I agree it is physically extremely well put together, competition is incredibly tough though, see A’s review of the new Topping with spectrogram.
I suppose a Eversolo ‘adi’ at half the price of RME’s would be more or less perfect.
Keith
yeah on the competition point im going to continue with my Node untill Audiophonics or similar come out with a streamer/dirac/purifi unit

OP
Purité Audio

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
Already suggested to Eversolo that a one box ‘do it all’ solution might be worthwhile, personally I wouldn’t go with Dirac, but a solution similar to Roon’s EQ .
Keith

OP
Purité Audio

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
Eversolo Dac Z-8 in stock,
Eversolo DMP a-6 sadly not in stock but new delivery expected early June ( this June! )
Bluetooth operation with the Z-8 is excellent.

Keith

OP
Purité Audio

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
Just a reminder that we have both the Eversolo Dac Z-8 and the super new Eversolo DMP A-6 in stock NOW!

Keith

OP
Purité Audio

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
New delivery of the Eversolo DMP A-6 has arrived, we only have the standard version, rrp is £758.00 including everything.

Keith

muslhead

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Already suggested to Eversolo that a one box ‘do it all’ solution might be worthwhile, personally I wouldn’t go with Dirac, but a solution similar to Roon’s EQ .
Keith
Good idea but i would first suggest they get the device that is currently being sold to meet their spec sheet. Thats would be a great starting point

OP
Purité Audio

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
Just a reminder that we Purité Audio ( London) have both Eversolo’s Dac Z-8 and the brand new Eversolo DMP A-6 in stock.

Keith

OP
Purité Audio

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
Eversolo DMP A-6 @ Purité Audio London, in stock now!

Keith

OP
Purité Audio

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
Just a reminder that Purité Audio ( London, England) have Eversolo super DMP A-6 streamer and Dac Z-8 in stock and available for delivery Now!
I have used the DMP with Roon and it has been absolutely faultless, paired with either KEF, Dutch&Dutch or the utterly superb Sigberg Audio ‘Mantas’.

Keith

OP
Purité Audio

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
Eversolo D`mPA-6 and Dac Z-8 back in stock!
We are also going to include one of the above ( you choose which is most suitable) with any Dutch&Dutch 8C or Sigberg ‘Manta’, purchase.

Keith

OP
Purité Audio

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
Just a reminder that Purité Audio (London) have both the Eversolo DMP A-6 streamer and the Dac Z-8 we will price match.
IMG_3037.jpeg

I have moved the Sigberg ‘Mantas’ into our larger room and using the DMP A-6 with them.
DMP is plugged directly into the local network using it as a Roon endpoint which allows instant switching between speakers which at the moment. are the KEF LS60s ( plus KC62s) and the Mantas.
It is revealing being able to compare loudspeakers directly, the most valid method of comparison.
Keith

MKR

Major Contributor
Just a reminder that Purité Audio (London) have both the Eversolo DMP A-6 streamer and the Dac Z-8 we will price match.View attachment 313797
I have moved the Sigberg ‘Mantas’ into our larger room and using the DMP A-6 with them.
DMP is plugged directly into the local network using it as a Roon endpoint which allows instant switching between speakers which at the moment. are the KEF LS60s ( plus KC62s) and the Mantas.
It is revealing being able to compare loudspeakers directly, the most valid method of comparison.
Keith
And ? …. How do the Mantas compare to the KEF?

OP
Purité Audio

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
Top Bottom