• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

(Europe) Master Deals Thread on Audio Product Sales

Roland68

Major Contributor
If you would rather order a LOXJIE D40 Amazon DE DAC from the Amazon DE warehouse, you now have a cheap option.
There are currently 8 pieces of the LOXJIE D40 DAC available as “used – like new” for €248. Sold by Hifi-Booster Shop and Fulfilled by Amazon. These are usually customer returns within the 30-day return period.

The LOXJIE D40 is a dual ES9068AS chip DAC, among the top 20 of the ASR DAC SINAD list, has a remote control and is equipped with all ports including Balanced Out, LDAC/Qualcomm aptx (HD), AES, i2s etc. As a USB interface The proven XU-216 is installed and if you still value MQA...MQA CD is also supported.
Loxjie D40 Review
LOXJIE D40 “used – like new” Amazon DE

Bildschirmfoto 2023-11-11 um 10.48.54.png

Last edited:

ninetylol

Addicted to Fun and Learning

Roland68

Major Contributor
OK, that's crazy.

Among the many deals at AliExpress for the 11.11:
View attachment 325458
The new Aiyima A07 MAX, with 48V/5A EU PSU... 68.14€, VAT and shipping included.

You tho have to use the AE App, then at order enter coupon D11FR08 :
View attachment 325459
Thats Nice. German code is mydealz8
Thanks to @VintageFlanker and @ninetylol
Just bought the A07 Max from DE with the "mydealz8" code for € 42.52 without a power supply.
Only works in the app.

stefanks

I wish you better luck than I had with the 3010.
The sub has no physical control, everything should be managed by the app, but the app is terrible, it took me 25 minutes to get it to recognize the sub, when it recognized it sometimes after a very short time it would disconnect and I had to start trying to pair it again. The rare times I managed to associate it I was NEVER able to modify a parameter, I modified it from the app but nothing changed in the sub, and in fact by exiting and re-entering the menu I found the old setting.
This dance lasted for two days, after which I got bored, repackaged everything and returned it.
Technology is only beautiful if it works, and for my part I promised myself to never buy anything again that doesn't have solid physical controls.
It may have been the 1. generation fw problem mentioned in this video (in German):

DoesNotExist

Focal sub 1000 F

749 Eur if you ask for 'Le Prix confidentiel'

This Is the lowest price in last 12 months according to Idealo.fr

Roland68

Major Contributor

Roland68

Major Contributor

Snoopy

Major Contributor
Isn’t that the one where you can’t invert the channels and XLR and RCA are messed up?

Roland68

Major Contributor
Isn’t that the one where you can’t invert the channels and XLR and RCA are messed up?
This was probably more of an AVR, cable or user problem and I only saw it once.
I am very suspicious of any problems that have to do with the inputs or outputs of AV devices. There are too many ways to adjust something.
If the SU-10 had a problem with the XLR outputs, it would have already been noticed during Amirm's test.
However, the SU-10 has the advantage that you can switch XLR and RCA outputs separately and at the same time.

stefanks

I wish you better luck than I had with the 3010.
The sub has no physical control, everything should be managed by the app, but the app is terrible, it took me 25 minutes to get it to recognize the sub, when it recognized it sometimes after a very short time it would disconnect and I had to start trying to pair it again. The rare times I managed to associate it I was NEVER able to modify a parameter, I modified it from the app but nothing changed in the sub, and in fact by exiting and re-entering the menu I found the old setting.
This dance lasted for two days, after which I got bored, repackaged everything and returned it.
Technology is only beautiful if it works, and for my part I promised myself to never buy anything again that doesn't have solid physical controls.
The subwoofer arrived and it works fine with the software. The size of about 44 cm / 18" in every dimension is huge!

Fledermaus

Forum Donor
Hi,

15% off on everything Topping at Audiophonics, ending 11/29

Enjoy

voodooless

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor

Svet Angelov

And now it suddenly changed:
View attachment 326231
Now it's an absolute steal (if we are talking only about the reduction in price and not in actual performance). I've actually bought a couple towers from iBood - used,sure, but neither one had a single scratch on it, and the prices were lower than on the 2nd hand Marktplaats ads. I also had a good experience with their customer service when they initially sent the wrong speaker set for the first pair.

So if anybody is on the fence about whether or not they can trust this seller : I can vouch for them.

Top Bottom