• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

(Europe) Master Deals Thread on Audio Product Sales

Robbo99999

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
On the UK store, refurb not available, but being sold as "phased out" at £259
(Still not worth buying vs say the HD560s from Sennheiser, but I suppose if someone really wants an HD660s then it's a deal.)

TheBatsEar

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Bought them a month ago i am amazed everyday i use them
I wish i could use in ears, but every device i ever bought tends to slip out during sport. I tried all kinds of tips, silicone and foam and suspect my ear canals might have a strange shape and are too oily for anything to hold on. Latest example are Samsung Buds2, with ANC, and pass through and other nice features.

The Denon AVC-X4800H seems to be at is lower price now is several Germany retails @ €2072 plus shipping https://www.idealo.de/preisvergleich/OffersOfProduct/202211863_-avc-x4800h-denon.html
Once again the silver variant is pricier. I have seen the same in Yamaha amps in the used markets, they get sold 5 to 10% more.

What the heck is that ? o_O
A Denon monster receiver.
You don't think it's a good price at 20% below retail? I mean, it will fall more, particularly when the next model is announced, but still, 20% is 20%.

BR52

Addicted to Fun and Learning
I wish i could use in ears, but every device i ever bought tends to slip out during sport. I tried all kinds of tips, silicone and foam and suspect my ear canals might have a strange shape and are too oily for anything to hold on. Latest example are Samsung Buds2, with ANC, and pass through and other nice features.

Once again the silver variant is pricier. I have seen the same in Yamaha amps in the used markets, they get sold 5 to 10% more.

You don't think it's a good price at 20% below retail? I mean, it will fall more, particularly when the next model is announced, but still, 20% is 20%.
I never saw a bat with in ears;):cool:

Triliza

Forum Donor
I have a similar issue, I don't like the feeling of in-ear, I use something like this, good enough for my audiobooks, not good enough for music though:

https://www.amazon.com/Panasonic-RP-HS46-K-Headphones-Discontinued-Manufacturer/dp/B0028JE3T0

TheBatsEar

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
In Belgium only, Tooles "Sound Reproduction, third edition" for 65.45€:

1687099940846.png

They don't ship to Germany so i had to order at Amazon Germany for 69.95€. At least Germans have the option to buy the book as an ebook. ;-)
I still went for the paperback, because i like to make notes.

1687100145605.png

Ncesar

Maybe you didn't notice, but I was mistaken in the name of AVR, which was why the reaction of VintageFlanker.

Last edited:

jammer76

Very rare! 10% discount on all Apollon amps, with SPRING10 coupon.
View attachment 272526
View attachment 272531

AFAIC, as a Dealabs contributor, my research are my own + knowing where to look at (when you know how some stores work and their specific period of discounts). Sometimes, it happens that a fellow from the French community spot a deal, then I share it here or on Dealabs. Sometimes the other way around.
Currently already usable on site but without any discount!
Hope that will be possible in future... hopefully in AUTUMN....

MaxwellsEq

Major Contributor

Doenerkunde

Germanys biggest electronics retailer Media Markt has a "no VAT sale" that brings the cost of a pair of Elac DBR62 down to 276,47€.

The sale ends tomorrow (monday) morning at 9 o clock. Sorry that I didn´t post it earlier, but I have just been made aware of it. Unfortunately shipping is limited to germany.

EDIT: The sale ended this morning.
FzfSPh5WwAA3UJs.jpeg

Last edited:

TheBatsEar

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Germanys biggest electronics retailer Media Markt has a "no VAT sale" that brings the cost of a pair of Elac DBR62 down to 276,47€.

The sale ends tomorrow (tuesday) morning at 9 o clock. Sorry that I didn´t post it earlier, but I have just been made aware of it. Unfortunately shipping is limited to germany.

View attachment 294886
Nice, my Microwave died.
This is my chance to once again enjoy the smooth taste of microwaved coffee :cool:

boXem

Major Contributor
Audio Company

The sale ends tomorrow (tuesday) morning at 9 o clock. Sorry that I didn´t post it earlier, but I have just been made aware of it. Unfortunately shipping is limited to germany.

View attachment 294886
End Monday not Tuesday ;)

ceausuc

View attachment 294886

seems like it is no longer available? or am I doing something wrong?

Roland68

Major Contributor

delta76

Major Contributor
we don't/can't know. F 1000 is not a very good sub anyway, with at 950 your better bet is SVS PB1000 Pro

Top Bottom