• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Electronica/dance/techno/et cetera.

lemmy_collins

Full disclosure Lipstik Design / Sex Data is a friend of mine but I love this minimalist dark 80's electronic music (definition is mine)

A complete artist: music, artwork, sculptures...

If you like these, look for "lipstik design" on Facebook and Instagram (I don't have an account on these)

lemmy_collins

Since we seem to be going all "Eurotrash", how about some german industrial?

I LOVE INDUSTRIAL !!! GERMAN OR ANY OTHER !!!

Ministry - Jesus Built my Hotrod

Front 242 - Headhunter

The Klinik - Moving Hands

Insekt - Stress

Informatik - Entropy

Combichrist - Brain Bypass

The Residents - Loser = Weed (not pure industrial but weird for sure)

Somafunk

Major Contributor

eddantes

Addicted to Fun and Learning
I dont't know if I'm in a proper thread but this is way better than template (imho, of course :))

Rachel Chinouriri - Darker Place [Joe Goddard Remix] (Official Audio)
Ahhh Joe Goddard is a master of killer beats. Love him in Hot Chip, but his solo and collab stuff is right brilliant.

Blew my car speakers with this... I'm sorry, but one can't listen to this at anything less then chest pumping volumes... :34 just waiting for Tom Cruise to fly in and blow some aliens to smithereens.

And something more recent... those low synths at :52 are just ughhhhhhh yeah bb

Last edited:

eddantes

Enfant Sauvage : 58500, sometimes a track just makes you feel happy and contented, and this is one of those tracks.

And for a slightly different take, here is Daniel Avery’s remix of it.

brilliant track - just floating in the clouds

Somafunk

Major Contributor
A bit of thunderous but very melodic synth led techno, this popped up in one of my tidal mixes, bloody excellent two tracks that fit well together on the album, yet more tracks that bring to mind worlds being created before my eyes.

Ghostofmerlin

Forum Donor

This is Hot Chip at the 2013 Pitchfork Festival. It's the whole concert and really is pretty damned amazing. These guys are quite impressive to me, a non-musician, with their musical flexibility. Rob Smoughton, who goes by Grovesnor, seems pretty talented. It also has Sarah Jones on drums, who has subsequently moved over to be Harry Styles' drummer. This is Hot Chip at their live best, IMO.

Somafunk

Major Contributor
Synth led electronica but with a hold on the ambient side, very soothing/chilling for late night listening

Best track

Full album

Somafunk

Major Contributor

Chr1

Forum Donor
Top old school ambient tune. Reckon as its now over 30 years old qualifies as a golden oldie surely.

Top Bottom