• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Dirac Live On Sale!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tucker

Awhile back I bought the full bandwidth version of Dirac live and only used a couple times. It’s up for grabs

https://www.dirac.com/register/

All that the Dirac support team told me was to get the email of the register once they make an account

_thelaughingman

Major Contributor
Forum Donor

AdamG

Helping stretch the audiophile budget…
Forum Donor
Awhile back I bought the full bandwidth version of Dirac live and only used a couple times. It’s up for grabs

https://www.dirac.com/register/

All that the Dirac support team told me was to get the email of the register once they make an account
Are you giving this away or selling it?

AdamG

Helping stretch the audiophile budget…
Forum Donor
Selling it for $350 but I can go lower if need be.
Firstly Welcome Aboard @Tucker . I have to inform you that you do not yet meet our minimum requirements for posting for sale items. Here are the rules. For now I must close this thread.

You must be a Member with a minimum of 30 posts and 3 months of Membership. Before you can place any for sale post in this Forum. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

- Your ad must have a requested price and you can say you will entertain reasonable offers.
- Include where you are willing to ship and who pays for shipping can be worked out between Seller and buyer.

Note: Min requirement waived for Forum Donor Status Members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom