• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required as is 20 years of participation in forums (not all true). Come here to have fun, be ready to be teased and not take online life too seriously. We now measure and review equipment for free! Click here for details.

Dirac Live Bass Management?

tecnogadget

I will say that DLBC is incredible for my system. It has worked wonders at removing peaks and valleys in the response. I could always EQ down a peak but never fix a valley on my own...
Could you share with us some REW measurements showing those results? Im still amazed even DLBC has been released a long time ago, there is very few real life info available. Feedback from users, measurements, etc.

Flak

Industry Insider
We now have available the new 3.1 update of Dirac Live (for both Windows and Mac) which includes a fix for the Dirac Live Bass Control issue.
Please see the release notes below.
Kindly take into account that it's a release candidate only so it is subject to eventual changes.

Release Notes - Dirac Live - 3.1.0
Fixes
----------
Fix issues related to loading projects
Fix broken snapshot in Dirac Live Bass Control
Fix unmanaged channels in Dirac Live Bass Control

Features
-----------
Add ability to delete device filters from Dirac Live
New Bass Control option: Level 2 (Co-optimize the subwoofers, use a single allpass filter for the redirected bass and individual allpass filters for the full range channels)
Dirac Live Bass Control temporary name changes: Level 1 -> Upmix Only, Level 3 -> Original Bass Control

All fellow forumers who are interested in testing it can contact us from here:
https://confluence.dirac.services/display/DLS/Dirac+Live+Support
Thanks for your time!
Flavio

Top Bottom