• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Desktop stands for JBL 308P Mkii?

thefsb

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Do you know a suitable stand for these boxes? Or can you suggest how to DIY something simple?

Height 419 mm (16.5")
Width 254 mm (10")
Depth 308 mm (12.1")
Net Weight 8.1 kg (17.87 lbs)

I'd like to lift them up a bit and maybe point them upwards a bit too. Some adjustment would be great but I'll consider also without.

They will go either side of a 32" display panel.

daftcombo

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Why wouldn't you use some foam?

https://www.thomann.de/gb/the_takustik_isopad_8.htm

1630008602829.png

OP
thefsb

thefsb

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Why wouldn't you use some foam?
Only because I don't know how to shop for anything online anymore. I search and do not find. I browse and do not find. I give up in frustration. A few weeks later I try again. I repeat this whole process for months until I ask for directions. Now thanks to you I know the correct search keywords.

Trell

Major Contributor

A very nice feature of table stands, apart from moving the monitor away from the reflective desktop, is that it increases the available real estate on the desktop as you can put stuff beneath the monitor. Very useful on a cramped desktop like mine that is setup for two people working at the same time.

Edit: Spelling

Last edited:

JWAmerica

The foam stands work well, just turn them around backward to angle the speakers up.

Top Bottom