• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

DCA and Schiit collaboration

Bob from Florida

Major Contributor
Just got an email from Schiit of a combo deal with Dan Clark Audio.
Anybody stepping up to try this combo?
IMG_1680.jpeg

majingotan

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
They'll have a Lyr+ with Aeon 2 bundle in Winter for that " Winter Warmth Synergy"
Summer Synergy? What happens in Winter? Sounds cold, harsh, brittle?

ThatGuyYouKnow

Does Stoddard still despise the sound of planar headphones and their inefficiencies? I suppose not openly now that there is this partnership.

Wunderphones

The new Aeon RT/Asgard combo is a heckuva deal. Neither of these products is what I'm looking for. But if this had been around a few years ago, when I was just starting to get serious about headphones, this would definitely have been a good way to go.

SfcDiego

Too good a deal to pass up. Ordered on Dec. 16th, delivered on the 19th! Beautiful looks and feels on both the headphones and amplifier. Haven’t had the time to compare with my Focals and other equipment, but initial listening is very encouraging. I see they are out of stock today...

Top Bottom