• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Schiit Magni Unity with onboard DAC

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
Let me help you... DO IT YOURSELF!!! Then do the happy dance if you are right.
What do you mean I do it? We are trying to verify Marv's claim of passing a blind test of two amps. What on earth do I have to do with it???

As I explained, we want to see if you can repeat his test and properly document it. You seem to be terrified of going there. If so, then you have no confidence in his test either and case is closed.

JK47

So you thought I was a Japanese woman? No wonder we are having trouble making sense out of what yo are posting here.
Yo yo yo , check it out!! The lady is trying to insult herself

JK47

You sure seem to look like yours... going into battle, sword drawn, rampaging ahead :)

16948.jpg
I do have a beard, and no that is not a sword, it is clearly a lance. No wonder everything sounds the same to you guys.

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
You are the one terrified
Nope. I have taken many public challenges of impossible/near-impossible things and passed them. The difference between us is that I explain why and how. Here is a video on that:

JK47

Nope. I have taken many public challenges of impossible/near-impossible things and passed them. The difference between us is that I explain why and how. Here is a video on that:

Anyone can make a video

JK47

I understand so I asked you: what made you believe in his results? How did you check it?
I never said I did or didn't, you jumped to that conclusion, that's not scientific at all

solderdude

Grand Contributor
giphy.gif

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
BTW, if you want to fund a room at Canjam and set up a blind test for people to come and take, that would be great!

Last person who premised us this, Goldensound, never delivered. If you do, that would be a good thing and we would all be supportive of that. Just make sure to follow the proper protocols as i explained in the video.

Top Bottom