• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Correct Neumann KH80 + KH750 with DIRAC (already owned) vs. MA-1 (would need to buy + Interface)

watzr

Hey guys,

i recently ordered a KH 750 for my KH 80's and im wondering if i should just use my already owned miniDSP Flex to correct the system via DIRAC or if its worth it to buy the MA-1 plus an interface i would never use again to use the Neumann software. How much, if anything, more will the native system give me?

I use the setup at my desk for basically 100% music consumption.

Thanks a lot :)

unpluggged

AFAIR, KH 750 DSP can correct phase response even without MA 1 room correction set up. If this is true, then I'd probably pass on buying the mic. If not, the phase correction alone would be worth it IMO.

OP
W

watzr

Thank you very much, ill look into it when i got the unit. I guess correcting phase response still has to be setup somehow? Through the iPad App maybe?

ty :)

DJBonoBobo

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Maybe of interest:

Top Bottom