• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Blimey, I may agree with Darko

Axo1989

Major Contributor
Perfect that he self-censored from ASR.

An enduring myth, covered upthread. His web platform is a bit odd (handling referrals and managing cookies) but it responds to URLs in posts from here (re-checking, all the links upthread work for me, but browsers vary).

orchardaudio

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Audio Company
I’d say the right move is to call them a sanctimonious narrow minded t**t that will never see an any of your money…and leave, eventually then they may change their ways!

in some ways shows are somewhat hamstrung, they need to keep things reasonable mainstream so as not to put off the casual punter (much Rap is avoided for language for example). I do hear plenty of ‘modern’ female vocals at at these things (Lana Del Ray etc). A few months ago Orchard Audio shared there demo playlist here and it’s a great selection of some fairly recent artists mixed with older stuff, ok dominated by femail vocals But well worth a listen for those with Qobuz.

i hope Orchard don’t mind me posting a link again here:

The playlist was also recently updated, based on some music I discovered at the Florida Audio Show. Enjoy!

Top Bottom