• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Are there any good product which integrates phono preamp and bluetooth transmitter?

Kimbrough Xu

Hi everyone,

I got myself an audio-tech turntable, and want to listen it with my bluetooth speaker sometimes.

But my turntable don't have a bluetooth transmitter, nor a phono preamp.
Does anyone have an all in one product recommendation, which can integrate them together?

staticV3

Master Contributor
It looks like the Phono Box E BT 5 is basically your only option.

DTTOM37

AFAIK, most turntable enthusiasts refrain from BT, subsequently I doubt there is a great market with devices one could recommend.
From the aspect of functionality, but not relying on available measurments, the ARYLIC BP50 may suit your demand. It's available for less than 100 USD/Euros quite often, but you may do your own maths about the hardware value / quality at that price level. I have used it and it works. As a quick fix for the problem it's maybe worth a look, imho.

Jmudrick

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
Here you go.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231213-071014.png
    Screenshot_20231213-071014.png
    607.5 KB · Views: 50

TonyJZX

Major Contributor

they're all kind of compromised devices and of course if I was to go to the trouble of vinyl then I would keep it analog all the way down the chain.

OP
Kimbrough Xu

Kimbrough Xu

It looks like the Phono Box E BT 5 is basically your only option.
Thank you, that exactly what I want.

Have you used it? I have not found the bluetooth antenna, how about the bluetooth connection and distance?

OP
Kimbrough Xu

Kimbrough Xu

AFAIK, most turntable enthusiasts refrain from BT, subsequently I doubt there is a great market with devices one could recommend.
From the aspect of functionality, but not relying on available measurments, the ARYLIC BP50 may suit your demand. It's available for less than 100 USD/Euros quite often, but you may do your own maths about the hardware value / quality at that price level. I have used it and it works. As a quick fix for the problem it's maybe worth a look, imho.
Yes, most turntable enthusiasts dont like Bluetooth, I just want to connect to my powered speakers wirelessly.

Too much functions, I dont need so many.

Phono Box E BT 5 maybe more suitable for me.

OP
Kimbrough Xu

Kimbrough Xu

they're all kind of compromised devices and of course if I was to go to the trouble of vinyl then I would keep it analog all the way down the chain.
The Loxjie A40m is just a bluetooth receiver.

Top Bottom