• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required as is 20 years of participation in forums (not all true). Come here to have fun, be ready to be teased and not take online life too seriously. We now measure and review equipment for free! Click here for details.

A wishlist of gear to be reviewed by Amir

Hifihedgehog

Can I just say that I think we should dub this month "Stinky September" just because of the long streak of products that totally stink performance-wise? I mean seriously, just scrolling down the front page, all I see is an endless sea of headless panthers! Nearly all the products Amir has tested this month have had to put on the chopping block earning that notorious headless porcelain pal. And the one product that managed to not get the headless panther instead got the very rare share world's worst cook panther. Some funny person here in the forums had suggested that Amir should review some lesser performing products after testing the Stealth to clean his palette. Well, I think he actually needs to clean his palette with an actually good product after subjecting himself to this mountain of overpriced, overrated junk.

Eddy H.

Off topic aside, that name has always bothered me.

I can't decide if it's supposed to be an intentional misspelling of the English "kinky" or if it's supposed to be "taboo" in Japanese (kinki/きんき/禁忌)
Kinky is the owners wifes name. lol

Ingenieur

Forum Donor
Not gear really, but smartphone mic accuracy. Play a sweep on a speaker and plot. Perhaps singular tones, etc.

Curious how accurate when used with an FFT app. I'm sure our host could come up with other tests.

Top Bottom