• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

A New Cable Company - First Run Copper

dkinric

Addicted to Fun and Learning
I think we could have fun adding more testimonials - the current ones are good.

Wendy says: "I was cleaning up in the kitchen after dinner and my husband put on some music in the living room. My senses were immediately overwhelmed with a sense of airiness and space between the notes, with decay and microdetails I never experienced before. The only difference was First Run Copper Cables."

Spkrdctr

Major Contributor
@SimpleTheater Not sure if you're using photos of real people for the site, but to avoid any complications you could always use AI-generated ones:
This Person Does Not Exist

Could be great for the "reviewers" too!

Could you please tell me how to contact this person who doesn't exist. I need a maid and she will do nicely. Pay will be above the norm for all services rendered.Thanks for your help!

OP
SimpleTheater

SimpleTheater

Forum Donor
Promotion has begun. When the sales come rolling in, I'll begin sending out the profit sharing checks. Then we'll take this baby public, because Wall Street will eat up the fact that 99.9% of revenue is profit. None of this 20% of revenue is profit from companies like Apple. We're going to change IPO history.

Spkrdctr

Major Contributor
They also have a request for a price on a 1000 foot roll. As soon as I get the price and can purchase it, I will be making Spkrdctr enhanced First Run Copper Cables for sale. With my tweaks your speaker of ANY type will sing. No more paying more than $399 for a pair of speakers. You will be able to buy a $299 pair of speakers and they will sound like Giant Revel floor standing speakers. Just waiting to get a price on that 1000 foot roll. Also, I have Dolby Labs, DTS and Apple on board as recommending this cable when using any of their products. This is moving fast. I see a huge takeover of the wire market by First Run.

JustJones

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I'm not sure how well virgin copper performs in a well used system. Is it better to buy all new gear to use with these cables? Or is there a way to virginize old stuff so it's like starting over?

Spkrdctr

Major Contributor
Hmmm, my mind has wandered all over the place on "virginizing old stuff". Thinking about it, I can only come up with surgery?

BlackTalon

Forum Donor
There are people you can give money to who will help forgive the prior impurities of your components and let them start as new. But be warned, you have to keep paying them every week.

pads

Hmmm, my mind has wandered all over the place on "virginizing old stuff". Thinking about it, I can only come up with surgery?
You're looking at all wrong, "virginizing" does not require surgery, it is a way of life. For as little as 200.00 a month I will teach you all you need to know to re-virginize yourself AND your audio equipment.

beren777

Instead of monocrystaline go with dualcrystaline.
This allows better conduction of AC signals where monocrystaline is more suited for DC.
or: Dual crystalline is better for stereo
or: Dual crystaline makes the cable suited to be used in both directions.

"You don't listen to your music in mono. Why flatten out the waveforms in your cables with old-fashioned cryogenically treated cables that result in monocrystalline structures? Our patented treatment process results in 3D crystalline structure which preserves all the clarity, depth, and detail your music deserves!"

beren777

Don't forget to include the "absorbs EMI before it can interfere with your music and locks it into our patented nanomesh weave. When the copper starts to turn greenish within the sheath, you know it's become saturated protecting your sound and it's time to replace the cable!"

Spkrdctr

Major Contributor
You're looking at all wrong, "virginizing" does not require surgery, it is a way of life. For as little as 200.00 a month I will teach you all you need to know to re-virginize yourself AND your audio equipment.

That is scary. I just don't want to know how I will be revirginized. I will stay as I am, a dried up old guy who wishes he had a hot 30 year old woman! Hey, I can dream!

Plcamp

I am going to wait for cables that exploit the entanglement theory, so that everything sounds fast and perfectly phase synced.

You guys haven’t even vapour-deposited your virgin copper to have only positive spin neutrons yet, how to you ever expect to succeed?

JustJones

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
The virgin copper loses its purity getting entangled with loose electrons.

Top Bottom