• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

A New Cable Company - First Run Copper

with proprietary AI allowing filters and PEQ to be processed in the copper its a world beater

Loathecliff

That Eureka moment:-
:rolleyes:
Finessed Unidirectional Copper Kinetically Enhanced Dipoles

Edit:- should the last word be 'Dipolar'?

Last edited:

holbob

Couldn't you wait another 8 days before posting it????? :D

deprogrammed

Needs some "nano". Use the word "nanoparticles", "nanomolecular", or "nanotechnology" in your advertising. Coat the copper in plastic, and call it nanopolymeric? Nano is the new artisan which is the new gourmet.
And there has to be the word "Bloom" somewhere in the marketing material. I mean, who doesn't want that?

deprogrammed

Is the opposite of midrange bloom midrange wither?
(asking for a friend)
Haha, Yes.Wither is what you get with "proletariat" gear. I think wither turns to bloom at about the $2000 mark.

Racheski

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Better be cold-pressed in a vacuum, maybe around (-400F), to minimize impurities caused by free-radicals reacting with the copper. Make sure you have a full moon special edition, and manufacture the cables in the EU so you can get a Protected Designated of Origin (PDO) label.

Somafunk

Major Contributor
Copper wire drawn through a die creates molecular irregularities throughout the crystalline structure which imparts granuality in 24bit 192khz playback, you need to create an aluminium die of suitable length/bore/depth with an industrial diamond sprayed coating (diamond is most efficient transfer of heat) suitable for the gauge of wire you need and pour the molten copper (1084°C) in the mould, don’t forget you need to perform this procedure in a vacuum as otherwise oxygen will contaminate the copper, but as we’re all ”Audiophiles“ I guess you all knew that anyway.

Might need Elon Musk and his genetically modified scientific engineering division to science the shit out of this idea.

FrantzM

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Instead of monocrystaline go with dualcrystaline.
This allows better conduction of AC signals where monocrystaline is more suited for DC.
or: Dual crystalline is better for stereo
or: Dual crystaline makes the cable suited to be used in both directions.
I suppose there is a penta-crystalline for 5 channels ... MCH... or Hepta-crystalline for 7.1 ... or ...

JSmith

Master Contributor
Remember those old cartoons where dollar signs would spin around in a characters eyes, ka-ching! ka-ching! ka-ching! You guys laugh, but that happened to me reading these proposals. Where do I invest?
1616543892272.png

JSmith

Top Bottom