• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

A New Cable Company - First Run Copper

Plcamp

Addicted to Fun and Learning
First Run does have the certified magic in them.
Previously to First Run, magicians had a focussed and peculiar addiction to A.M. loop antennas, although they repeatedly had much confusion handling them.
B5D2F8CF-6E3E-40EA-86C2-6F08715F7E22.jpeg

SIY

Grand Contributor
Technical Expert

Wes

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
When will First Run bring out a line of copper coated tubes?

Plcamp

First Run needs to partner with someone like Branson before some new competitor mines an asteroid and claims “virgin” supernova copper. That’s much better than simple first run.

Plcamp

MaxBuck

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
When will First Run bring out a line of copper coated tubes?
I think they first need to come up with a source of 100% virgin glass for the tube bulbs. Not a trivial task. And the sand source needs to be provenanced for sonic qualities.

Helicopter

Major Contributor
I think they first need to come up with a source of 100% virgin glass for the tube bulbs. Not a trivial task. And the sand source needs to be provenanced for sonic qualities.
I am thinking singing sand from the Arabian Desert, though other singing sand like that along Lake Michigan-Huron also has interesting sonic properties.

escksu

Btw, where can I buy these cables? If they aren't too expensive, can buy and try.

mhardy6647

Grand Contributor
http://www.firstruncopper.com/

Expensive? Perhaps. But can you really put a price on audio nirvana?
Per inch... :)
Do "they" need a metric option for... well, you know... the civilized world? :cool:
Best part is: tack on a premium (i.e., "upcharge") for the "per cm" unit of measurement -- the target market won't do the math! ;)

When the signature platinum prime line of cables are introduced, "they" can sell 'em by the Ångström.

1627655095073.png

Wes

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I am thinking singing sand from the Arabian Desert, though other singing sand like that along Lake Michigan-Huron also has interesting sonic properties.

Most xlnt.!! We can setup an entire AOC like structure to assure that the sand is from designated sandyards in the proper region, and to designate particular lieu dit sand locations as 1er Cru and Grand Cru.

The Italian sanders will step up their game and also move to designate particular sandyards, so let's get to work.

mhardy6647

Grand Contributor
Most xlnt.!! We can setup an entire AOC like structure to assure that the sand is from designated sandyards in the proper region, and to designate particular lieu dit sand locations as 1er Cru and Grand Cru.

The Italian sanders will step up their game and also move to designate particular sandyards, so let's get to work.
Nice!

Terroir, of course, is of critical import.
Maybe that famous pink Bermuda sand would make a nice interconnect...?
Just musing here, you know? :cool:

1627675334139.png

Oh, come to think of it, I hope that First Run Copper is incorporated in Bermuda. There are some favorable tax consequences (or, at least, there were, last I knew) to being a Bermuda corporation. In the USA, Delaware's the next best thing.

PS I love Bermuda. We used to go there every February for many years as a quick get away from the grimmest part of the Boston area's winter. ;)

1627675628569.jpeg

Top Bottom