• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

A Call For Humor!

Prana Ferox

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Appears to have the scope so high his eye wouldn't be lined up with it. Which is because he is shouldering the weapon too high on the butt of the stock. You do wonder about such things getting put out in the world, and how could the military guys not know about any of this. Unless they were taking a piss when they did it.
It's the Navy, they're not exactly all riflemen. I saw many many people fail the shotgun qual, which didn't even include a target. The most deadly handheld weapon I was ever issued was an extending stick, and I didn't even get a pointy one.

Timcognito

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
It's the Navy, they're not exactly all riflemen. I saw many many people fail the shotgun qual, which didn't even include a target. The most deadly handheld weapon I was ever issued was an extending stick, and I didn't even get a pointy one.
There is a hand holding that guys shoulder. My dad was a SeaBee in WWII in China and Philippines, was trained but never once fired his weapon in combat.

jkasch

Forum Donor
1712878280403.jpeg

KellenVancouver

Appears to have the scope so high his eye wouldn't be lined up with it. Which is because he is shouldering the weapon too high on the butt of the stock. You do wonder about such things getting put out in the world, and how could the military guys not know about any of this. Unless they were taking a piss when they did it.
Yeah, it's too wrong in too many ways...
Makes me think it was supposed to be some goofball's idea of a parody.

Top Bottom