• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

A Call For Humor!

Pegwill

Addicted to Fun and Learning
1667982106133.png

Plcamp

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Not really humor, just an anecdote.

My 2.5 yr old granddaughter discovered a few weeks ago that the sound doesn’t come from the tv, but instead from the two black towers beside the tv.

So today I took the grills off and showed her the woofers and midranges and tweeter sound different! She even touched the woofers (with the weeknd playing) and ‘felt’ the sound.

Creating audiophiles is important. And delightful.

Thought you should know.

Timcognito

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Sorry for your loss. I wish I could have gotten my dad to talk about it. He carried his honorable discharge card in his wallet for 58 years but wouldn’t talk about the war.
That is so very interesting, as my father who saw some combat by surprise as a SeaBee and staving and abused people in China and the Philippines, and would not talk with anybody about it. Later he opened up to my son, his grandson, and my mom and I learned much about his time in WWII from my 10 year old with detail that he could not have of made up. @jkasch you sparked a memory.

@KellenVancouver, Sorry to hear the bad news . Hope he had good 97 years and did not suffer in the end.

Top Bottom