• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

A Call For Humor!

Suffolkhifinut

Major Contributor
Me at the book shop:

Do I need a book for that !?

View attachment 271549

How many pages?
I don't want to know.
Lets move on!

(Scary book if it lies on the bed table of your wife. Call your lawyer.)
Had a friend whose wife used to put two condoms on his bedside table every Friday night, with expectations of completion both times!

Suffolkhifinut

Major Contributor
9FA53B82-DF08-4CDD-894D-4F9A6DD8C8F6.jpeg

Marc v E

Major Contributor
@Suffolkhifinut I'm just surprised to learn from books, newspaper articles and blogs that apparently couples can't resolve it amongst themselves. Quite painful actually to read what they have to endure and how they cope with life. Imo there's a great deal of miscommunication going on, which can't be resolved by publicising and involving public opinion; but rather by open and honest direct conversation between the people involved.

Concerning your friend, if they're both happy about it, I don't see a problem.

Last edited:

Suffolkhifinut

Major Contributor
@Suffolkhifinut I'm just surprised to learn from books, newspaper articles and blogs that apparently couples can't resolve it amongst themselves. Quite painful actually to read what they have to endure and how they cope with life. Imo there's a great deal of miscommunication going on, which can't be resolved by publicising and involving public opinion; but rather by open and honest direct conversation between the people involved.

Concerning your friend, if they're both happy about it, I don't see a problem.
Were they? If the genders had been reversed think the condemnation would have been deafening.

Blumlein 88

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Were they? If the genders had been reversed think the condemnation would have been deafening.
I don't know, I would have added a half dozen condoms to the wife's pair. Using them all. Maybe a variation on communication that would have made both happy.

All couples have to work out something they both can live with. I've seen many variations that to outsiders seem terrible, but are fine for them. I've seen some that tried to be too proper and made each other unhappier than was necessary.

Top Bottom