• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

A Call For Humor!

mhardy6647

Grand Contributor
Many years ago, someone at audioasylum posted a scan of a very vintage German radio ad (pre-WWII, methinks) extolling the virtues of a transformer-operated AC power supply. The ad featured a profoundly nude German Mädchen (hmm, maybe Fräulein is less likely to evoke images of the Mann Act for us Amurricans, at least) enjoying her transformer-equipped table model radio as it sits on the side of the bathtub. :oops: Indeed, she may have been adjusting it in the photo; memory on such detail is hazy. ;)

I've searched for the ad/image a few times across the intervening decades but failed to find it. It was striking, though. :)

Tassin

1678523528905.png

Keith_W

Major Contributor
330802170_205072368796383_1176128822053248046_n.jpg

We have all seen this one, but this business is bound to fail. Where is the brand manager, inclusivity manager, diversity manager, identity manager, equality manager, social media manager, and not to mention there is a hole in the ground but no occupational health and safety manager? They seem to be very light on managers in these key departments!

Suffolkhifinut

Major Contributor
More thoughts for the day?

A man walks into Chapters bookstore and asks the assistant
“Do you have the new book out about men with short penises?”
She replies “It isn’t in yet.”
“That’s the one I’ll take a copy.”

Before sex you help each other get naked. After sex you get dressed yourself
The moral of this story?
I life no one helps you when you’ve been screwed?

Doctor asks a pregnant prostitute “Do you know who the father is?”
“For God’s sake, if you eat a tin of beans would you know which one made you fart!”

“I think it’s terrible and disgusting how every one has treated Lance Armstrong.”
“Winning 7 Tour De France while taking drugs.”
“When I was taking them, couldn’t even find the bloody thing.”

At a Scottish wedding the DJ asked “ Will all the men stand next to the person who’s made their life worth living?”
The barman was almost crushed to death.

Keith_W

Major Contributor
“I think it’s terrible and disgusting how every one has treated Lance Armstrong.”
“Winning 7 Tour De France while taking drugs.”
“When I was taking them, couldn’t even find the bloody thing.”

Never in my life did I imagine that I could win as many Tour de France titles as Lance Armstrong.

Top Bottom