• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

A Call For Humor!

snaimpally

df940321.jpg

Pegwill

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Three women go down to Mexico one night, get drunk, and wake up in jail, only to find that they are to be executed in the morning, though none of them can remember what they did the night before.

The first one, a redhead, is strapped in the electric chair, and is asked if she has any last words. She says, "I am from Grace University, and believe in the almighty power of God to intervene on the behalf of the innocent," They throw the switch and nothing happens.

They all immediately prostrate themselves; beg for her forgiveness, and release her.

The second one, a brunette, is strapped in and gives her last words, "I am from the Creighton School of Law and I believe in the power of justice to intervene on the part of the innocent." They throw the switch and again, nothing happens.

Again, they all immediately prostrate themselves; beg for her forgiveness, and release her.

The last one, a blonde, is strapped in and says, "Well, I'm from the University of Alabama, Huntsville and just graduated with a degree in Electrical Engineering, and I'll tell you right now, you ain't gonna electrocute nobody if you don't plug this thing in."

Pegwill

Addicted to Fun and Learning
After his exam, the doctor said to the elderly man, “You appear to be in good health. Do you have any medical concerns you would like to ask me about?” “In fact, I do,” said the old man. “After I make love to my wife, the first time I am usually hot and sweaty, and then after we make love the second time, I am usually cold and chilly.” After examining his elderly wife, the doctor said, “Everything appears to be fine. Do you have any medical concerns that you would like to discuss with me?” The lady replied that she had no questions or concerns. The doctor then said to her, “Your husband had an unusual concern. He claims that he is usually hot and sweaty after making love with you the first time, and then cold and chilly after the second time. Do you know why?” “Oh that crazy old fart…” she replied. “That’s because the first time is usually in August, and the second time is in January!”

AdamG

Helping stretch the audiophile budget…
Forum Donor
I was trying to explain to my lovely Wife how upgrading my Amp from A/B to Class-D will save us money on electricity and Air Conditioning costs, when she began laughing uncontrollably. She just looked at me and said you’ve been reading some crazy ass stuff lately but this takes the cake. A bunch of guys sitting around coming up with this B.S trying to convince me that buying new audio gear is going to save us money?

I tried as hard as I was able to not smile or laugh…..if I laughed I would prove her right. Guess how that worked out? :oops:

Boris Badinov

Master Contributor
The Humorist
I was trying to explain to my lovely Wife how upgrading my Amp from A/B to Class-D will save us money on electricity and Air Conditioning costs, when she began laughing uncontrollably. She just looked at me and said you’ve been reading some crazy ass stuff lately but this takes the cake. A bunch of guys sitting around coming up with this B.S trying to convince me that buying new audio gear is going to save us money?

I tried as hard as I was able to not smile or laugh…..if I laughed I would prove her right. Guess how that worked out? :oops:
I was sure this would end with "...and that's when the fight started" ;)

Top Bottom