• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

A Call For Humor!

Pegwill

Addicted to Fun and Learning
One for the ladies

A man thinks housework is a woman's job, but one evening, Janice arrived home from work to find the children bathed, one load of laundry in the washer and another in the dryer Dinner was on the stove and the table set. She was astonished:
It turns out that Charles had read an article that said. 'Wives who work full-time and had to do their own housework were too tired to have se*x.'
The night went very well. The next day, Janice told her Red Hat friends all about it. "We had a great dinner. Charles even cleaned up the kitchen. He helped the kids do their homework, folded all the laundry and put it away. I really enjoyed the evening."
"But what about afterward?" Asked her friends.
"Oh that. Charles was too tired."

Ziltoe

Columbus.PNG

HammerSandwich

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
re: School for the Gifted, I did a summer program at Johns Hopkins before high school. The students qualified by scoring well on the SAT in 7th grade, so we were all supposed to be pretty sharp...

A student overslept one morning, took a 30-second shower, then ran back to his room wondering, "Should I wear jeans or shorts today?" Baltimore. July. Gee, I guess it might have been warm that day. He decided to check the temperature quickly by opening the window. But it would not budge. "A-ha! Some fool left this 2x4 in the way. THAT's why the window won't open!" So he threw the wood on the floor, opened the window - success! - and watched the air conditioner plummet 25' to the sidewalk below. If it hadn't been a summer session, he would have killed somebody.

AdamG

Helping stretch the audiophile budget…
Forum Donor
Thread notice: Political Humor. Political humor that makes fun of All politicians and or the Political System(s) is permitted. As long a no one Party, Country, or Leader figure is targeted. Political content that makes fun of a specific party or affiliation or a specific political figure or leader is absolutely not permitted. We encourage humor and want to join you as we discover posts that make us smile and laugh. We don’t want to alienate people for their political beliefs. I hope this brings improved clarity here. Again Humor gets a wide berth in this thread.

Thank you for your attention and support. :cool:

Ken1951

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Thread notice: Political Humor. Political humor that makes fun of All politicians and or the Political System(s) is permitted. As long a no one Party, Country, or Leader figure is targeted. Political content that makes fun of a specific party or affiliation or a specific political figure or leader is absolutely not permitted. We encourage humor and want to join you as we discover posts that make us smile and laugh. We don’t want to alienate people for their political beliefs. I hope this brings improved clarity here. Again Humor gets a wide berth in this thread.

Thank you for your attention and support. :cool:
Be like South Park - skewer everyone!

Timcognito

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Top Bottom