• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

A Call For Humor!

mhardy6647

Grand Contributor
1630272491024.png

Pegwill

Addicted to Fun and Learning
An elderly lady was somewhat lonely and decided that she needed a pet to keep her company. So off to the pet shop, she went. She searched, and nothing seemed to catch her interest except this one ugly frog.
As she walked by the barrel he was in, he looked up and winked at her! He whispered, “I’m lonely too, buy me and you won’t be sorry.” The old Lady figured, what the heck, as she hadn’t found anything else.
So, she bought the frog and went to her car. Driving down the road, the frog whispered to her, “Kiss me, you won’t be sorry.” So, the old lady figured what the heck and kissed the frog.
Immediately the frog turned into an absolutely gorgeous, sexy, handsome young prince. Then the prince kissed her back, and you know what the old lady turned into?
The first motel she could find...She’s old, not dead!

Dmitri

Forum Donor
Bacon and the last one looks a bit like fan translations of Jan Stenmark, many are good examples of how dark and absurd scandinavian humour can be. No clue how much they're appreciated elsewhere.

View attachment 150635

View attachment 150640
View attachment 150641
View attachment 150642
View attachment 150643
Obscure, dark...takes some thought. I like them, though it took me awhile to get the last one. I can see how they may not be everyones’s Aquavit... ; )

Timcognito

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
1630533716343.jpeg

Top Bottom