• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

A Call For Humor!

Boris Badinov

Master Contributor
The Humorist
AA1hHizZ.jpg

MattHooper

Master Contributor
Forum Donor

I'm reminded of an old SNL fake commercial in the 70's that I never forgot. It was just after dual blade razors came out, and this SNL commercial was a slick looking commercial for a new razor, with the usual graphics of a razor commercial, a 3 bladed version:

“Triple Track,” a three-bladed razor, with “not just two blades in one system, but three stainless, platinum teflex-coated blades melded together to form on incredible shaving cartridge.”

It ended with the narrator's line: “Because you’ll believe anything.”

And of course, it wasn't long before triple blade razors came out :). (And quadruple...)

Count Arthur

Major Contributor
I'm reminded of an old SNL fake commercial in the 70's that I never forgot. It was just after dual blade razors came out, and this SNL commercial was a slick looking commercial for a new razor, with the usual graphics of a razor commercial, a 3 bladed version:

“Triple Track,” a three-bladed razor, with “not just two blades in one system, but three stainless, platinum teflex-coated blades melded together to form on incredible shaving cartridge.”

It ended with the narrator's line: “Because you’ll believe anything.”

And of course, it wasn't long before triple blade razors came out :). (And quadruple...)

Try 5:

1713641063345.png

I still use ye olde safety razors:
1713641200155.png

Timcognito

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Top Bottom