• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

A Call For Humor!

Zek

Major Contributor
test.jpg

mhardy6647

Grand Contributor
The hardest thing I have had to do all day -- is to figure out in which thread to post this photo. :cool:
There are five or six viable choices on ASR's fora -- I decided to go with generic humor. ;)

mcintosh-rs150-lifestyle-chair-no-grille.jpg

N.B.
1) I saw this initially on audioasylum today.
2) The thread title there: And I thought McIntosh had finally run out of places to put meters...
3) Yes -- of course -- an actual Mac product. The elasmobranch has been leapfrogged (so to speak). :(

https://www.mcintoshlabs.com/products/lifestyle (RS-150 -- right at the top of this rogues gallery of lifestyle products)

billyjoebob

The hardest thing I have had to do all day -- is to figure out in which thread to post this photo. :cool:
There are five or six viable choices on ASR's fora -- I decided to go with generic humor. ;)

mcintosh-rs150-lifestyle-chair-no-grille.jpg

N.B.
1) I saw this initially on audioasylum today.
2) The thread title there: And I thought McIntosh had finally run out of places to put meters...
3) Yes -- of course -- an actual Mac product. The elasmobranch has been leapfrogged (so to speak). :(

https://www.mcintoshlabs.com/products/lifestyle (RS-150 -- right at the top of this rogues gallery of lifestyle products)

Only $1200!!

TLEDDY

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
My pacemaker is due for replacement fairly soon… this brings it to mind:).

Attachments

• 1640944240950.gif
    1640944240950.gif
    320.7 KB · Views: 156
Top Bottom