• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

(Europe) Master Deals Thread on Audio Product Sales

regan

Which sites do you guys check when searching for deals? I think it would be very useful sharing your list as it could help us find and share more deals.

OP
VintageFlanker

VintageFlanker

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Very rare! 10% discount on all Apollon amps, with SPRING10 coupon.
Screenshot_20230317-152911.png

321558028_885580199111959_8874613012653765402_n.jpg

Which sites do you guys check when searching for deals? I think it would be very useful sharing your list as it could help us find and share more deals.
AFAIC, as a Dealabs contributor, my research are my own + knowing where to look at (when you know how some stores work and their specific period of discounts). Sometimes, it happens that a fellow from the French community spot a deal, then I share it here or on Dealabs. Sometimes the other way around.

TheBatsEar

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
These headphnes (bluetooth, LDAC, ANC, low distortion and EQable, over ear):

For 80€ (activate the 20€ coupon) till 19th of march here:

Last edited:

Phorize

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Shenzhen audio have some good discounts at the moment. Just bought a Topping G5 for £200 which is 2/3 of the Amazon U.K. price.

antcollinet

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Shenzhen audio have some good discounts at the moment. Just bought a Topping G5 for £200 which is 2/3 of the Amazon U.K. price.
Does that include the VAT and tax colleciton charge from the shipper?

Phorize

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Does that include the VAT and tax colleciton charge from the shipper?
I’m assuming so, I’ve ordered to the U.K from them several times and never has to pay additional fees.

abdo123

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Since people are constantly reading this thread, is someone interested in splitting a LS50 Meta pair for a center speaker?

antcollinet

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
I’m assuming so, I’ve ordered to the U.K from them several times and never has to pay additional fees.
How much were the other items?

Officially there is a £135 limit above which VAT/duty becomes due (though duty for audio kit is zero). In reality though you often get away with it.

I was charged though for my MiniDSP flex ordered from China.

Triliza

Forum Donor
Since people are constantly reading this thread, is someone interested in splitting a LS50 Meta pair for a center speaker?
Don't have a clue if this will get you anywhere, but have you tried contacting KEF directly about it? You can tell them the truth, or help them to help you on your noble quest by telling a harmless lie (to get around their policy if they have such in place), your cat knocked down one of your speaker, well, in the fireplace of all things, and you need just one speaker. Maybe they have lone speakers from returns and such anyway. Just a thought :)

Edit: I mean contacting them to buy one speaker, not trying to get one for free, just to clarify my post.

Last edited:

Phorize

Major Contributor
Forum Donor

Officially there is a £135 limit above which VAT/duty becomes due (though duty for audio kit is zero). In reality though you often get away with it.

One was a d50s that was over £135. As you suggest this may not be applied consistently though.

bloodshoteyed

Major Contributor

that's exaclty why i bought mine in the EU
every single package from abroad (especially China) goes through customs over here, so it's not only VAT/duty but also a few € for the customs procedure....so the small difference in price and no local warranty doesn't really make sense anymore, at least for me

Music707

Some shops sell them separately. The best price I currently see in Germany is €549 for one speaker (+ shipping, of course).

abdo123

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Some shops sell them separately. The best price I currently see in Germany is €549 for one speaker (+ shipping, of course).

almost every website i have seen offering price per piece only allows you to add multiples of two to your shopping cart.

Top Bottom