• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

(Europe) Master Deals Thread on Audio Product Sales

djigibao

Spring Sale, ends in 2 days and 20 hours
from -10% up to -50%

IAtaman

Major Contributor
Forum Donor

Spring Sale, ends in 2 days and 20 hours
from -10% up to -50%
I don't know about the others but Sabaj A20H has been $119 on Amazon for a while now. $239 before discount might be the MRSP but it is not the market price. SMSL M5000 MKIII prices to match the discounted price on Shenzenaudio though.

Bleib

Major Contributor
I don't know about the others but Sabaj A20H has been $119 on Amazon for a while now. $239 before discount might be the MRSP but it is not the market price. SMSL M5000 MKIII prices to match the discounted price on Shenzenaudio though.
Seems to me they selling them out. Europe doesn't have A20H anymore from their website for instance.
It's a fantastic price where A10H used to be..

Jon wise

ninetylol

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Seems to me they selling them out. Europe doesn't have A20H anymore from their website for instance.
It's a fantastic price where A10H used to be..
Yeh, if A10H wasnt so good Id buy a A20H. Dont need no more :D

rpki

Got another Email by the Backes & Müller speaker distributor. Looks like they need to clear out for renovations.

Puddingbuks

Forum Donor

Tassin

Puddingbuks

Forum Donor

Tassin

Roland68

Major Contributor
When I add them to a cart, it says 1 piece?
Just scroll down a bit.
The first 4 questions answered already provide clear information.
Bildschirmfoto 2023-03-26 um 16.56.11.png

Romario

Amazon.nl spring sale

Sennheiser HD560 over ear hp € 119, -
Philips X2HR over ear hp €90,-

The pair:
Polk ES 15 bookshelves €181,-
Polk ES 20 book shelves € 246,-
Polk ES 55 tower €244,-
All Polk centers speakers es line reduced in price

LearningToSmile

Amazon.nl spring sale

Sennheiser HD560 over ear hp € 119, -
Philips X2HR over ear hp €90,-

The pair:
Polk ES 15 bookshelves €181,-
Polk ES 20 book shelves € 246,-
Polk ES 55 tower €244,-
All Polk centers speakers es line reduced in price
Philips X2HR is also €82,99 at amazon.fr: https://www.amazon.fr/dp/B01N5VHLUG
Last year I think it was something like €75, but still a good price.

Romario

Amazon.de
Same products in the spring sale as .nl
More picks:
Sennheiser HD599 €80,-
Sony XM4 €234
Panasonic in ear wired buds €6,- ( down 40%!)

Roland68

Major Contributor
That website is very deceptive - a picture of 2 speakers and a description mentioning 2 speakers - no mention (at least via my translate app) that you only get a single speaker and you can add one to your cart - mostly I would have thought that is 1 pair, (So I understand the websites that force 2 items in the cart).
This may be due to your translation APP.
The headline clearly states that it is a piece of loudspeaker. It doesn't get any clearer than that.
I can't find any reference to a "pair of speakers" in the whole description (original language) either.

All loudspeakers offered clearly state the item/unit price or pair in the heading.
And the pictures are just original pictures from KEF.

I've known CSM / csmusiksysteme for 25 years and I've never heard anything dubious about them.

delta76

Major Contributor
The headline clearly states that it is a piece of loudspeaker. It doesn't get any clearer than that.
I can't find any reference to a "pair of speakers" in the whole description (original language) either.

All loudspeakers offered clearly state the item/unit price or pair in the heading.

I've known CSM / csmusiksysteme for 25 years and I've never heard anything dubious about them.
I haven't had any purchase with them, nor I plan to, but as I posted before, this gives a smile on my face

1679995985760.png

it always feels great to see a small retailer gets that much praise. They must be doing something right. Good for them - and we need more of that

Jeromeof

Forum Donor

You could be right - I was translating it - so going back to the webpage, I do see "piece black" in the translation - which I should obviously take to mean "single". As for the word Speakers - it comes up a few times in the translated description :

"Really great speakers just disappear and just let you listen to the music. An unadulterated voice, perfectly reproduced instrument levels in which you can lose yourself sound so unadulterated that you think the artist is with you. That's what great speakers with the most advanced cutting-edge technology enable."

But to be honest I was not expecting to get a pair for that price - was more pointing out that the page has a picture of 2 speakers, and the translated description talks about speakers and the 'incorrect' translation of 'unit'.

Top Bottom