• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

What is the best way to build a 2 (or 2.1) channel stereo system with dsp room correction

abdo123

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Well, I’ve been reading some more and learned that bass cancellation/dips (which is the most annoying problem in my room) can’t be decently solved with eq/room correction. So perhaps I should look to fight those dips with two subwoofers in reverse polarity. Anyone experienced in that department? Difficult?

how big is the room? and where do you sit?

AdamG

Helping stretch the audiophile budget…
Forum Donor
Sorry for asking. I am new to both DSP and (external) DACs. So...how does this exactly work: the 4 outputs go into two DACs...and then you go with the signal from both DACs where? How? What?

I am planning to have Dali Rubicon 2c active speakers with an active Sub and the Dali Soundhub (incl. BluOS NPM-1).
Welcome Aboard @guycalledfrank.

Head_Unit

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
On the cheap... Denon DRA-800H, a couple of subs, decent pair of bookshelves and thats it.
That has room correction? How do you know? I look online and I don't see that at all, so just want to confirm...

eddantes

Addicted to Fun and Learning
That has room correction? How do you know? I look online and I don't see that at all, so just want to confirm...
No room correction. You are correct. I accept the correction, and stand corrected.

Top Bottom