• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

What is the best AMP/DAC for HD 58X?

4buFahad

What is the best AMP/DAC for HD 58X?
I have a DROP O2 + SDAC AMP/DAC and I want to upgrade, what would you recommend me to upgrade to.

Zensō

Major Contributor
There is no one “best” DAC/amp since many will drive the HD58X without issue. It will come down to your use case and budget. Perhaps you can provide some information about how you plan to use the device, what you like and don’t like about your current setup, and how much you have to spend.

OP
4buFahad

4buFahad

There is no one “best” DAC/amp since many will drive the HD58X without issue. It will come down to your use case and budget. Perhaps you can provide some information about how you plan to use the device, what you like and don’t like about your current setup, and how much you have to spend.
I use the HD58X for games and music, I'm a normal user I'm not an audio professional, but I want the best performance of the HD58X and my budget is $250

Sorry if I don't understand your question because English is not a native language, I'm using Google Translate

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
The Topping DX3 Pro+ is a choice. You should read the review. What country are you in @4buFahad. Topping makes some good stuff although have had problems with some stuff lately.

Zensō

Major Contributor
The Topping DX3 Pro+ is a choice. You should read the review. What country are you in @4buFahad. Topping makes some good stuff although have had problems with some stuff lately.
I was just going to post the same link! :) A good choice for an all-in-one in your price range.

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
@4buFahad this is one of the more interesting graphs and it indicates that your headphones running at ~150 ohms will be a good match with this AIO DAC AMP.
index.php

OP
4buFahad

4buFahad

Thank you very much, I'm from Saudi Arabia

Top Bottom