• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

What are we listening to right now..

Ralph_Cramden

Major Contributor
1696256578106.png

DSJR

Major Contributor
I've had this Chris Squire song playing in my head for ages now. Well overdue for a remix, I discovered it had one done in 2018. I've just ordered the two-CD set but found this favourite track on Youtube in the meantime.

killdozzer

Major Contributor
OK, I know it's nothing new, but Sweeeeet Lawd is this a case of production becoming an art form of its own or what?!?! The sounds here are so beautiful, it's like they're caressing you. And it sounds like heaven on Meta's!! (Just play it very loud!)

palm

OK, I know it's nothing new, but Sweeeeet Lawd is this a case of production becoming an art form of its own or what?!?! The sounds here are so beautiful, it's like they're caressing you. And it sounds like heaven on Meta's!! (Just play it very loud!)

I think I listened too much this track while testing gear !
On Every Street and Planet of new Orleans are my favorite on this album that I still regularly play, but I kind of miss “dynamics” of previous album Communiqué and Love over Gold.

palm

I don’t listen much dub music but I can still remember the first time I heard this album. My uncle had great taste for music and nice 3 way speakers.

mrbungle

Critics don’t love their new one, but like all Baroness albums lots of great stuff you discover with every listening. And nobody does catchy and heavy as good as they do.

Sokel

Master Contributor
- how can something be sad and joyful at the same time?
...like this:

(could find a decent quality YT one,try to listen it from a decent source elsewhere)

Top Bottom