• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

What are we listening to right now..

pseudoid

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
There are like bazillion [14Studio/8Live/etc...] Leonard Cohen albums.
He was a real Olympiad (R.I.P. 2016) with gold, silver, platinum and awards galore, including many R&R Hall of Fames.
My collection only includes four and really I can maybe do few of his albums a year. Currently, I am listening to:
Leonard Cohen – Old Ideas 2012 front.jpg

CohenLeonard-OldIdeas[2012]

Robin L

Master Contributor
Sviatoslav Richter playing Bach's Well Tempered Klavier. You Tube has the whole megillah but interrupted by ads, I've got Apple lossless rips on a giant ITunes file. When people speak of the glories of LP based audio, my mind turns to this, hopeless on the LPs I've owned in different pressings, splendid [and uninterrupted] on 21st century media.

Robin L

Master Contributor

ZööZ

Addicted to Fun and Learning

Slushii - All I Need [Rocket League Intro Song]​

ZööZ

Addicted to Fun and Learning

OneMic Series - Nell Robinson & Jim Nunally Band - I'm Brilliant​

Ordin Aryguy

81tkP5BEGjL._SX425_.jpg

Glenn Hughes, Jason Bonham, Derek Sherinian, and Joe Bonamassa. The words "super group" get tossed around far too frequently, but this is truly a super group. Great musicians. Great songs. Great recording. It's a must have!

Berwhale

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Top Bottom