• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

What are we listening to right now..

Propheticus

Would you like it as much in a blind test? ;)

"From de bodem do dhe dop" "if you god beaudy" ? Articulation of the middle lady is... absent.
Had to laugh a bit at the irony when the slim-figured singer on the right (Morgan) joins in right after "And no I won't be no stick-figure...." and then sings about "tell them skinny b*ches ladies that".
Too bad her mic / the recording is clipping, because her singing is good.

Last edited:

nerdstrike

The International Chopin Piano Competition are live-streaming the 2nd round qualifiers right now, and will continue for another couple of weeks I think. All the Chopin you could ever want...

They've done a pretty good job of recording in the hall, a little echoey, but that's what you get in non-studios...

Ralph_Cramden

Major Contributor
AVvXsEifvTnB5dHh6CULbUaN7QONWmcECWfu3fCTAvFi7gDeilazAeV4j0BRxKHbnRxa5bYU3VvMOeUE11rbP4Dmt7WvLKwsFqN8I8o12as34vac9MtjQmpSNbuV_Zm2abaziSWC_HjrbVYDr6L7M4LQfU4M7F3eVk2GTpNTlWb0bkdUNVOqOcwcC1DzWitxOw=s2048

ADU

Major Contributor
This is on the brighter side. So watch your vol (esp. if using brighter sounding HPs). A nice little bop though by the Purple Kiss ladies!

Top Bottom